In this video, we will show you how to use our Admin Panel, the site where you can Manage all your projects.
You will be able to:
Keep in mind that in order to access the Admin Panel and manage your project, you will need to be invited by a 3D Studio or the company that has created your project.
So, let’s get into it.
1. Go to admin.hauzd.com. You need to put your username and password, then click on “Login”.
2. Here you will see all the projects that you can manage and that were assigned to you.
3. Search for the project you want to update/manage, “Sample” is used for this example.
5. Click on “Pricelist” and it will display all the units, availability and pricing information of that specific project.
8. To have a look to all the analytics of this specific project, click on “analytics” and you will see all statistics with filters by range of dates:
Last 7 days, 30 days, 60 days and 120 days.
hauzd analytics collects the data in Real time of every user that has entered to the project:
User Visits per day.
Visits by Source (Android, Windows, iOS, Web).
Visits per unit.
Visits per country.
1. Click on “Real Estate collaborators”.